Vendor applications for the Toyota SU Woordfees 2023
How to apply:
- Complete this form electronically in Microsoft Word.
- Email the completed application form to: email@example.com.(As subject line, use: Vendor application: Toyota SU Woordfees 2023)
- Please remember to attach colour photos of your stall to the application.
- The closing date for applications is 13 September 2023.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Successful candidates will be notified by email by 15 September 2023.
- Successful applicants will receive a contract with the necessary information regarding prices, trading dates and times, power consumption restrictions, setup specifications and the cashless system.
- There is non-refundable fee in order to reserve your spot.
- In 2023, all transactions are conducted exclusively via the cashless system. Under no circumstances may vendors accept any cash. Vendors who do accept cash, will be fined. The rent for your card machine will be included in your contract.
- Toyota SU Woordfees is not liable for any losses or damage to property.
- The festival does not cover any travel or accommodation costs.
- Unless otherwise stated, Toyota SU Woordfees will collect 17,5% commission on sales.
- Stalls that make use of gas burners are required to have a fire extinguisher and fire blanket on hand. No open fires will be allowed without written consent from the vendor manager.
- Set up and inspection at outdoor venues will take place at least two hours before the gates open.
- Please be prepared for a visit from the local Health Inspector at any given time
*NB: This application is exclusive to food stall vendors